Friday, September 10, 2010

Un peu moins overwhelmed

          I have most of my stuff packed (and the rest of it sitting on my bed waiting to be put in a suitcase), so I'm feeling a wee bit less overwhelmed.  Also, I went up to Tufts last night to go to ZBT (a frat on campus that most of my guy friends are in) with my best friend for some Thursday-night Panama.  It was really awesome, seeing all my 'bros' (Ben, Greg, David, Craig, Dalton, Jessie, Evan, Jose, etc...) and having a return to the general Panama night silliness that I enjoyed every Thursday since my second semester of freshman year.

I need to create titles for people in my life to preserve anonymity.
So far we have Best Friend, who I met my first day of school, and is basically my partner-in-crime/sister-from-another-mister.  She and I really 'get' each other and have basically the same sense of humor, taste in food, likes/dislikes.
Then we have The Boy, who I met through rugby the beginning of freshman year, and gradually became my best friend/confidante/person-I-can-act-five-years-old-around.  He's creative, driven, (attractive), and I just love his company.
Finally there is Soul Sister, a girl who I sing a cappella with, and who I connect with very spiritually.  It's nice to have someone to talk to who is also very spiritual/religious (I'm Christian- United Church of Christ, and she's Muslim).  I always know if I'm facing a difficulty I can ask her to pray for me and she won't think I'm a weirdo, haha.
Sibling is my little sister, who is 4.5 years younger than me but we're always on the same page. Sometimes we fight (just because we know exactly how to push each other's buttons) but mostly we do that annoying sister thing where we communicate without words and just kind of know what each other is thinking by looking at each other.

So there's a bit of background, now you have an idea of who I'm talking about when I use those terms.

au revoir for now, mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment